shaner TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2006 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Feb 3, 2006 #1 Heres some piece of what looks like cerial Heres Claudio Heres a room in the dinosaur exibit in the natural history museum I hope you enjoy the photos!
Heres some piece of what looks like cerial Heres Claudio Heres a room in the dinosaur exibit in the natural history museum I hope you enjoy the photos!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 The third one is nice. The three windows. I really like that (though that one might have to do least with the museum as such) - you composed and exposed that one well.
The third one is nice. The three windows. I really like that (though that one might have to do least with the museum as such) - you composed and exposed that one well.
shaner TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2006 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Feb 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 well that room is in the dinosaur exibit. thanks