What's new

Pictures of my buddy's Busa

dry3210

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
546
Reaction score
6
Location
Hatboro, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Feel free to comment...

Been taking these with shutter priority, not sure if thats the best way to do it..

1_06_07_08_9_49_08_10.JPG


1_06_07_08_10_37_14.jpg


1_06_07_08_10_53_09_1.jpg


1_06_07_08_10_53_10_2.jpg


1_06_07_08_11_00_11_0.jpg

(Goofing off with Photomatix)

1_06_07_08_11_04_39.jpg
 
NUmber 5 the goofed off photomatix edit is my favourite!
 
All pretty cool... don't much care for the goofed off one, but that's probably just me. I like the first one the best. It's almost like the bike is just there... waiting. :)

2, 3 and 4 seem fine... though the light color didn't seem quite right for me. Just a color balance issue I think, and may just be a matter of preference.

Whatever the case, neat series.
 
I like these, but generally you'll get better results if you use ISO100 rather than 800, open the aperture a bit even if it's wide open, and then let the shutter speed fall where it may. Some of them also look a bit soft, but that could be due to ISO 800 and in camera noise reduction.
 
I like 'em. The setting/composition of #1 is nice (and the photomatrix version), and the last one has a surreal trippy quality. :thumbup:
 
I like these, but generally you'll get better results if you use ISO100 rather than 800, open the aperture a bit even if it's wide open, and then let the shutter speed fall where it may. Some of them also look a bit soft, but that could be due to ISO 800 and in camera noise reduction.

Excellent, I will give that a try.

Thanks for the comments everyone
 
Pardon my noob, I usually just use Photoshop and recently got Photomatix, but how did you get that result?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom