Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C always welcomed

2056480230_6f3b68d361.jpg

2055685041_e34edcd3cb.jpg

2055682775_527a31e1fa.jpg

2055678727_cc8ecc6ff6.jpg

I wish a bug wouldn't have bite her on top of the head.

I was wondering what that lil red bump was. All of them look noisy to me. I like 1. 2 just doesn't do anything for me, I can't tell what she's looking at or where she's going or why she wants to get there...makes it kinda boring. I would really like #3 if the back of her head wasn't clipped and there was more light in the eyes. The casts in 1 & 2 are really wonky and need to go, but I love the bright color of her shirt!

I like #1 & #2. In #1, the expression is priceless, her eyes bore into the viewer's. #2's sepia toning & unconventional crop make an otherwise uninteresting photo into something that pulls the eye. #3 & #4 don't have any compelling characteristics to me.

Very cute photos.
I like the first one especially. Cute expression.
If you have Photoshop on your computer, there are several simple ways to completely remove the bug bite on her head.

I have photoshop but for the longest time I was real dependent on it so I more and less grounded myself from using it till I start getting the images pretty close to the way I want them straight from the camera

Most reactions

Back