Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ok the title is a joke hopefully you caught that....anyways c and c please
3117461876_2e9ec25c58.jpg

3117460750_67866626b2.jpg

3116632353_f771ea0655.jpg

3116631321_025ecbcdc5.jpg

haha hes holding a piece of brick....he had to have something in his hands the whole time or her would throw a fit...so i was like whatever...hold it then

haha he doesnt really know what cookies are yet...so that bribery wouldnt work :( i tired haha

yeah that day was a bad day....very overcast cold just a bad day but gave it a shot...will prolly try again here soon....he wasnt happy with anything....

I don't know if the background goes with the baby and his nicely pressed shirt...
He is too cute to be throwing a brick at you too so that could have but doesn't work for me either.. :)
I think it looks like a cool place to photograph without the wee model..

haha he doesnt really know what cookies are yet...so that bribery wouldnt work :( i tired haha
What?!?! :shock:

He looks plenty old enough to know what cookies are! :lmao:

My wife is known as Aunt Cookie to our nephews because they don't allow them to have any kind of sweets or cookies. They are a bit freakish with their bland no-taste health food. It's not that they don't allow them to have cookies, they just don't give them any. At holidays, my wife always has cookies and the kids go crazy with them.

ADORABLE!
Numbers 2 and 3 are my faves because you don't see shadows in those.
Number 2 is my most favorite, but would be better if he wasn't so centered. If he was off to his left more (our right), the shot would be a bit better, but it's cute!
Number 3 the background is slanted (number 2 it is, too, but not AS noticeably).

He's a CUTIE!

ah thanks for all the input guys and gals...by the way thats my kiddo so if there are any females that would oh wait nevermind wrong forum for that...haha only kidding....no seriously the background was a pain to coral him in there and to line everything up right and for him to look semi quasi happy....grrr its ok haha hes usually pretty good...so no bigee plenty of other opportunities....oh also i have shots of that same area minus the kiddo too look at my other posts recently on here theres some floating around...

Most reactions

Back