A -A- TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location East Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2010 #1 Hey, What do you guys think about my Pictures? I'm open to all criticism/advice.
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2010 #2 Post 2-3 of them for some critique. I ain't into upping your flickr stats by clicking on your link
A -A- TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location East Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
A -A- TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location East Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 bigtwinky said: Post 2-3 of them for some critique. I ain't into upping your flickr stats by clicking on your link Click to expand... I wasn't trying to that. I just joined flickr, so I have no idea about that stuff.
bigtwinky said: Post 2-3 of them for some critique. I ain't into upping your flickr stats by clicking on your link Click to expand... I wasn't trying to that. I just joined flickr, so I have no idea about that stuff.
A -A- TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location East Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 bump