What's new

Pieces of Sky

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
5,358
Reaction score
73
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love modern architecture, with super shiny glass buildings, and how each pane of glass seems to capture it's own piece of sky.

This is the main parking garage for the Cleveland Clinic, where I had my heart transplant. I'm there a few times a year now, getting checkups, and I always park here. I love the look of it.

pieces_of_sky.jpg
 
How in the heck do you make something as simple as a parking structure look so cool? :hail:
 
Thanks you two :) I didn't make it look cool Photogoddess, the architect did :p
 
wow this is so cool!!! thid you burn the sky or it is original?!?! :D
 
Wow, parking lots sure don't look like that around here.

Great shot.
 
Thanks alot everyone :)

mentos_007 said:
wow this is so cool!!! thid you burn the sky or it is original?!?! :D

I darkened the sky by rendering the raw file twice and combining them. I used a polarizer, which brought out a lot of cloud detail, and then just darkened it for a more dramatic effect.
 
Brilliant photography Matt. I just love your stuff man. !!
 
Beautiful image you have here matt... love the saturation and intensity of this one :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom