What's new

pier exposure cc

CouncilmanDoug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
335
Reaction score
55
Location
Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8514609522_76483bc0bf_c.jpg

3 seconds, f11, iso100
 
Pretty cool concept and shot. Compositionally I wouldn't change a thing – placement of everything is spot on. I'd suggest a couple things though: 1) trying to recover the blown-out area; 2) correct the very-slight tilt; and 3) try a B&W conversion.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing with us.
 
Yea, A little over exposed.
 
It's not crooked really, the horizon is just slightly distorted. And I tried but I couldn't get any more detail out of the highlights. It was ridiculously bright, had a 10 stop ND just to get my shutter low enough for the effect I wanted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom