What's new

Pier

EManza

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Azores, Portugal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot I took yesterday on a walk with my son, any advice on what better to do would help. I know its a little off center but I was trying to balance on a rock and keep steady at the same time.

This is in Praia da Victoria, Terciera Island, Azores, Portugal
2234812988_9b5ebc0b1c_b.jpg
 
great colors in this photo, you should straighten the horizon in photoshop though
 
I agree... thats the only thing I see wrong in the awesome photo is the horizon is a 'bit' off. But all and all, GREAT photo... love it.
 
Thanks for the replies, I can see if I can tweak it in photoshop when I get home from work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom