Pigeon Place

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Speaking of pigeons recently, here's a few shots showing the different colors/markings on them. I didn't get pooped on either! :excitement:

11142121-studio.jpg

11142124-studio.jpg

11142127-studio.jpg

11142131-studio2.jpg

11142163-studio.jpg

If anyone can make a pigeon look good it's you Kirk. Nice study of them.

Beautiful iridescent neck feathers. They get a bad rap tough and are really amazing creatures, If you catch one, put it in a completely dark box, then drive directly away at highway speeds for an hour or two, then stop and release it. It will be back where you caught it in about half an hour. Special little magnet cells in their little brains. I've done it.

Beautiful iridescent neck feathers. They get a bad rap tough and are really amazing creatures, If you catch one, put it in a completely dark box, then drive directly away at highway speeds for an hour or two, then stop and release it. It will be back where you caught it in about half an hour. Special little magnet cells in their little brains. I've done it.
Thank you Donde. I agree with everything you said.

I'm pretty sure the ones with that iridescent neck band are Rock Doves, well in the UK they are lol

Nice set Bud

Les :)

I'm pretty sure the ones with that iridescent neck band are Rock Doves, well in the UK they are lol

Nice set Bud

Les :)
Thank you Lez.

Nice set. You really captured the iridescent feathers well.

Most reactions

Back