Pigeon Point Lighthouse

One more view added

555011_10200895214955847_1421908002_n.jpg

First one really does it for me, a wall hanger for sure. Feel like there is something missing from foreground in the above picture.
Maybe if you had been over the other side of the fence on left and 30ft forward the two fences meeting would have given an interesting line to the foreground. Then the left fence and steps would of led the eye to the lighthouse....I'm a noob so make of my opinion what you will! I could very well be talking through my ass!!

I hear ya, it is a bit too open in the foreground. I couldn't jump the fences, it would've been very disrespectful of the people eho donate their time and money trying to preserve this historic landmark.

1148861_10200895564124576_1320542300_n.jpg

Oh right, I understand where your coming from. Love the look you get out of your images, very natural looking.

I really want to like these shots, especially the first; but a couple of things are bothering me. In all the lighthouse pics, the upper part looks off kilter, as if one side of the tower has been pulled upward. Also, the sky has some really dark parts with no apparent reason. Perhaps you're right that you went a tad too far with the sliders.

Conceptually, the shots are pretty nice. I just feel you might have gone a bit astray with the processing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back