max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 24, 2009 #1 Hope you like it
Restomage No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 517 Reaction score 25 Location Fort Collins, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 24, 2009 #2 I like it my only suggestion for next time would be to try to underexpose the background more.
max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 24, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 im workin on that. most of the photos i took had the background blown......thats a whole 1 month of experience for ya. But, I have a book that is supposed to help, if i read it.....
im workin on that. most of the photos i took had the background blown......thats a whole 1 month of experience for ya. But, I have a book that is supposed to help, if i read it.....
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 24, 2009 #4 I like the composition but nothing is striking. Makes for a dull image.