What's new

Pima Air & Space Museum

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was in Tucson over the weekend. Thankfully I was able to spend a couple hours by myself at the museum.

1. USN Gannet AEW3
PASM-1.jpg


2. F106 Delta Dart
PASM-2.jpg


3. F-14 Tomcat Tailhook
PASM-9.jpg


4. F-4 Phantom
PASM-4.jpg


5. Blue Angel #5 F-11F Tiger
PASM-3.jpg


Thanks for looking!

C&C always appreciated.
 
Nice work...I love the Gannet shot!
 
Great series MissMia. Glad that you are able to get out and about.

Wicked prop on the Gannet
 
It's nice to see that they keep them so clean...
 
LOL I love the "WASH ME" on #5 :D
 
Thank you for the comments everyone! It is sad to see how dirty the airplanes are.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom