What's new

Pin-hole Camera

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
799
Reaction score
2
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I made a pin-hole camera from an old military ammunition can.

I drilled a 3/32" hole in the side, and taped two 4x5 lith film sheets to the inside. I took a few shots outside just using RC paper, but most of them didn't really turn out all that great. This one was inside using a hot light. Tossed an old manequin in a chair and left it to site for about 10 minutes. About 7 minutes in I moved the light to the other side of the dummy's face, and voila! The film sheets weren't taped in perfectly, but I think it gives it a decent abstract look to it. :mrgreen:

I scanned the print on my printer/scanner/fax and neglected to knock the dust off of it, sorry.

photo034adj.jpg
 
Looks good- eerie enough.
 
Very cool! This is definately dark-side material!
 
That's fairly sinister and menacing!! Great result for an improv pinhole - well done!

Rob
 
Rob said:
That's fairly sinister and menacing!! Great result for an improv pinhole - well done!

Rob

Thanks. I thought it looked kinda creepy and disturbing :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom