pin? tack?

julie32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.juliestarkphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there a way to pin my replies at the top of MY screen to see if someone answers my question... so I don't have to scroll down looking for the name of the thread? Sometimes I can't even remember the name of the thread...

thanks

I just click on the main "The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum" link, and then scroll all the way down to where it shows "Currently Active Users", click on your name (it will be first), then click on "Find all posts by julie32". Let me know if that works for you.

Or, you could have it subscribe to every post you reply to. Then you can just click on "User CP" at the top and it'll tell you all the active threads that you've participated in.

I usually go to "quick links" at the top of the page.

choose my profile.

Then choose "see all posts by"

How about make a folder in your computer with the name TPF. After that everytime you write a reply or a thread you save it in there. I done this for years started with my first post in the internet, and I have have almost 2Gb size of files inside the main folder called "Forum" since then. Inside it there are almost 30 different discussion forums. I can recall every single one of those discussion from my first post. Replying who, and who replied to me, what content, name of the thread and what date what time. I don't do it with TPF here though.

I am an internet old dog btw becareful :D.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back