Pin up 2 (slightly NSFW)

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a go at creating a better pinup... I tried the PS techniques from a Youtube video but couldn't get my head around them (or follow the instructions from a guy who spoke so fast he might well have been having a manic episode). After nearly 2 hours I gave up and went back to the techniques I taught myself 20 years ago when I was using Paint Shop Pro. They're probably clumsy, they're certainly not approved but they work for me. Another 3 hours later I have an image I'm mostly pleased with. It's a little rough around the edges but... I may redo it now I've figured out what I'm aiming at. The background grew out of nothing and took on a life of its own. My thanks (as usual) to my top model. She really looks like that to me ... when I take my spectacles off. ;)

Attempt2.jpg

Wow! You may have lost your way on the video, but you sure didn't lose your way on creativity. I think you hit every base from fun, to quirky, to artsy fartsy, with just a hint of erotica. A touch of the old pinup art mixed with a little modern realism. Well done sir, well done!

Most reactions

Back