Pin-up Girl #2

CA_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$FinalStill.jpg

Here's a shot from my second pin-up session, it's such a fun style of photography! I may be doing a few more of these..

Here's a video of how I did the edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not the one for expert advice but the light on the thigh bothers me. On the other hand it may what you intended all along. Shows what I know.

The light on her thigh is well matched to the 40's pin-up style, but her arm has a real sharp shadow edge that is distracting, if this was only like the thigh...

why chop her feet off? Just curious...

Ah, I forgot to mention that what I posted was something I quickly made for a YouTube thumbnail, the image I actually shot this for includes her feet (thank god, I have such a bad habit of chopping off limbs when I shoot).

$valentines_sm.jpg

Ah, I forgot to mention that what I posted was something I quickly made for a YouTube thumbnail, the image I actually shot this for includes her feet (thank god, I have such a bad habit of chopping off limbs when I shoot).

View attachment 35576

Much better! I think the light is a little hot on those luscious cheekbones.... and maybe the tops of her breasts! But maybe that is what you were after...

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I'll be posting a couple more edits soon :)

Thanks for the video, I feel I learned something! I love that picture too, very well done.

I'll do a slower one next time, and I guess I should make sure everyone knows that wasn't in real time; I'm not on meth, don't worry :)

thanks michael, glad you liked it!

First I like this very much...but...I seem to be the only one that is a little bothered by the highlight on the back of her head. The shadow line just looks unnatural to me.
I don't know anything about this stuff, so I can only say what I see. No one else?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back