Pink Lady

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I you ever visit out downstairs bog, this is what you'll be faced with. Custom made for my wife, she has several (and it's usually me that pays for em too:mad::rolleyes:).

1S8A1421_edited-1.jpg

1S8A1426_edited-1.jpg

Yea true,
I have just removed a lot of disability aids/kit returned it.
My Mrs liked her Stephen gayford pics she invested in then. They line the hall way

Nice set.

A little odd, it looks like something you would normally see in a storefront window and the lady figure reminds me of E.T. and the blue alien lady with the long neck in the Bruce Willis movie, "The Fifth Element."
I feel your pain.

Nice set.

A little odd, it looks like something you would normally see in a storefront window and the lady figure reminds me of E.T. and the blue alien lady with the long neck in the Bruce Willis movie, "The Fifth Element."
I feel your pain.

Yeah, well she has different coloured ones in our living room and dining room too. Big brother/sister is here. If she puts one in my computer room, I'm done:D

Last edited:
Yeah, well she has different coloured ones in our living room and dining room too. Big brother/sister is here. If she puts one in my computer room, I'm done:D

you have my sincerest apologies. stay strong. remember, we're here for you, brother.

it kinda reminds me of a jacked up jessica rabbit.

you have my sincerest apologies. stay strong. remember, we're here for you, brother.

it kinda reminds me of a jacked up jessica rabbit.

I shall not go under.:D

Most reactions

Back