Pink, Pink, Pink (Disney Tea Party)

Scatterbrained

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few random images from a "Princess Tea Party" we did with our girls. I booked the party without really thinking about it. So yeah, I was the only dad there. Fortunately I was able to hide behind my camera, but it was certainly a bit awkward. :happyblush::lol: Either way, my girls loved it so . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My wife walking the girls to the party. . . . . .

Heading to the Party
by tltichy, on Flickr

The host/reception/lobby area of the restaurant. . . . .

My youngest posing with Ms. Rose Petal, the hostess of the party. . . .
The "display" cake. . . yeah, it's certainly not the one they were serving. . . .
The "adult" tea setting. . .
The girls "tea" (juice) and cake. They had sandwiches and fruit too but I was too busy eating my own sandwiches. . . . .
My youngest allowing me to grab a quick photo. The girls got a special Sleeping Beauty doll (seen to the right), charm bracelet, bag (seen over the seat) necklace, crown, and a few other goodies. Which is good, because that party wasn't exactly cheap. :icon_eek:
Towards the end of the party Ms Rose Petal gathers all the girls in the middle of the room to tell them the story of Sleeping Beauty. While they are all gathered around listening Sleeping Beauty sneaks up on them and then leads them around the room in a little "Princess Procession" before posing for pictures.

Just embrace your inner Prince Charming and go with the flow!!

Excellent photos. Looks like your girls loved it, so well worth the cost (easy for me to say, it didn't come out of MY pocket. I was always too much of a cheapskate for stuff like this).

do you like live on Disney property?

As others have said, definitely an excellent "feel" to these images.

Jake

Nice, light, bright, and airy. Perfect "feel" for these.
Thanks! :) It took me a while to figure out how to get these images where I wanted them, something about all the dark red/burgundy, greens, etc they decorated the place with.

These are real nice. Definitely a perfect "feel".
Thank You! :)

Just embrace your inner Prince Charming and go with the flow!!

Excellent photos. Looks like your girls loved it, so well worth the cost (easy for me to say, it didn't come out of MY pocket. I was always too much of a cheapskate for stuff like this).
Thanks! :) Yeah, I was actually enlisted to play the role of Prince Phillip during the storytelling. Ugh. :lol: Was it worth the cost? Well, we're glad we did it, but I don't think we'll be doing it again anytime soon. . . .:lol:

Well done!
Thanks! :)

do you like live on Disney property?
:lol: No. My wife is from Orlando however, and we have a timeshare there. Going to Disney a few times a year is her "sanity check".

As others have said, definitely an excellent "feel" to these images.

Jake
Thank You. :)

These are great! Love the lighting and feel of these!

These are great! I'm sure it was worth paying out the a$$ for your little ones to enjoy themselves!

These are great! I'm sure it was worth paying out the a$$ for your little ones to enjoy themselves!
Thanks! :) Yeah, I probably should pay attention to the prices of these things when I'm booking them. :lol: I just saw "princess tea party" and thought "oh, they'll love that!". Then I get there and they hand me the bill. . . . . . . :aiwebs_016::cower: whatever! :bouncingsmileys:

Yup! Little girls love these type of things. Mine are always wanting to have tea parties and get costumes to dress up in. Of course the youngest is the worst as she is also our tomboy - she would want to get dressed up and go to a tea party at a race track if she had her way (and try to drive the cars, she's only 3 but sure does know what she wants). It's worth it if they have fun though! Enjoy it before they turn into teenagers (I have one of those too)!

Most reactions

Back