Pink polka dotted bikini - Julie

Nice shot but the blush on her cheeks doesn't look right to me. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a man I can understand a woman's perspective differs but there's nothing I have to do with the make up.

Lovely model. Like the pose and the lighting (tough in daylight around still water acting as a reflector). I'm find with the blush and makeup. First, it's a pet peeve for me but for lingerie and swimsuit ensembles, the top should match the bottom in my mind. Second, to the right of the model (her left), behind her in the water is a white reflection....easily removed...and it's a distraction to me. I also found the white bulb over her left shoulder behind the bars to be a distraction. But I like the color combination, the lighting balance (like I said, damned tough to make this work on a bright day around water without blowing some things out). Well done.

I do wish the swimsuit matched, but I know that's not your problem.
Otherwise I love it! :)

The strap is twisted-- I'm sure that can be cloned. I'd also clone out the dark stripe in the pool. Her face seems smoother than her chest-- so maybe some slight smoothing there. It's a very nice shot! These are just my nit picks.

I just looked to see why it wasn't an itty bitty yellow polka dot bikini (sorry the title brought that song to mind! lol This to me looks more red than pink but that's only relevant to the title, the color looks great in the photo.

I think the face looks so smooth compared to the hair, it looks not just tousled but almost too textured and/or messy I guess?? by comparison. I don't know, maybe it's partly the expression but the face looks so smooth and sculpted and almost bland compared to the messy tousle of hair.

The fence in the background looking to be on a lean bugs me a little because I'm used to trying to watch for lines being straight if they're supposed to be. But that's probably my nitpick. Your portraits are consistently nicely done so critique is probably going to be on small specifics since they're always good.

I was just looking at your Flickr, and I really like the photo before this one. The one of the lovely woman on the balcony. Very well done, and in a great location. :)

As a man I can understand a woman's perspective differs but there's nothing I have to do with the make up.
Sure you do. You have the development tools, don't you? Rouge too pink, desaturate - or use a half-dozen other tools to fix the mistake your makeup artist made. :)

Sure you do. You have the development tools, don't you? Rouge too pink, desaturate - or use a half-dozen other tools to fix the mistake your makeup artist made. :)

I'm not that good at edit. She did her own MU ;)

Most reactions

Back