sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2014 #1 Photo from my recent engagement session.
P pjaye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 2,906 Reaction score 1,469 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2014 #2 I'm surprised at how many people don't know what a pinky swear is. I love this shot.
Igtocru TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2014 Messages 27 Reaction score 10 Location Canary Islands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2014 #3 I din't know what a pinky swear was, but I think the picture is lovely.
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 This is going to be a "Pinterest" couple, so it should be interesting haha
PaintBrightStudios TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2014 Messages 15 Reaction score 1 Location Kuala Lumpur Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2014 #5 Lovely. Creative and lovely.
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2014 #6 I know nothing about engagement photography or for that matter any people photography, but I really like this.
I know nothing about engagement photography or for that matter any people photography, but I really like this.
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks everyone.