misskrys TPF Noob! Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Location SLOcal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2010 #1 The car kind, not the suit kind I know some people won't like this, but I decided to post it anyway. It's super simple, but I've always been fond of it.
The car kind, not the suit kind I know some people won't like this, but I decided to post it anyway. It's super simple, but I've always been fond of it.
F flyingember TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 318 Reaction score 0 Location Kansas City, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2010 #2 there's no context. not bad per se, however if possible, some hint of chrome, a light, the curve of a panel or the like would help
there's no context. not bad per se, however if possible, some hint of chrome, a light, the curve of a panel or the like would help
bkristopher TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2010 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2010 #3 I really like it too. It's just visually appealing to my taste. The left side reminds me of Piet Mondrian ..
I really like it too. It's just visually appealing to my taste. The left side reminds me of Piet Mondrian ..