JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
46547923-O.jpg

thanks for looking :D

ooh-la-la :eyebrows:
How bout them curves?! Oh...and the handwriting's nice too :mrgreen:
I like the lighting and dof here :thumbup:

this is so very clever.... cool shot, C.A.G.E. ...... gotta dig it.. i tried reading the notes/letters... cant fignure out what its talking about....

so tell... what is it in reference to..?

this would be cool in an old wood slate frame that looks kinda burned...( thats just me....though... i could be wrong.....)

Whatever happened to JOnMikal? :shock:

nice effect C.A.G.E ... love the dof and grain :)
cool tones
thanks for sharing

These are cool. How did you steady your camera for this? The light is apparently very low and yet you managed to get it focused --- wide open lens, manual focus, possibly focussed with your body rather than the lens? ... wow-wow-wow. Way cool, JonMikal (do what you want, you will always remain JonMikal for me!)

cool! :thumbsup: I like the post processing.

which lens did you use?

LaFoto said:
These are cool. How did you steady your camera for this? The light is apparently very low and yet you managed to get it focused --- wide open lens, manual focus, possibly focussed with your body rather than the lens? ... wow-wow-wow. Way cool, JonMikal (do what you want, you will always remain JonMikal for me!)

I did a picture similar to this, and I used photoshop to give it that texture and low lighting appearance...I'm guessing Jon did the same.

This is the shot I was talking about

I really like what you've done here C.A.G.E./JonMikal :confused:. What I was able to read seems to be sad... just like Aprilraven... you've tweaked my curiosity as to the reference of the letters.

Verbal said:
I did a picture similar to this, and I used photoshop to give it that texture and low lighting appearance...I'm guessing Jon did the same.

What?
You say it is all a fake ????
3.gif

(Neat. How do you do that?)

LaFoto said:
What?
3.gif

I don't quite remember... but I know it was basically duplicating the layer, setting it to a certain overlay mode (I think it was multiply?), and then I created a vector mask and used that to make some parts weaker and some strong, if that makes sense... haha, I'm a very poor Photoshop teacher, but I do know how to do it. I just suck at communicating. =)

LaFoto said:
What?
3.gif

you're a trip Corinna :hug::

this was actually in a very low lit spot...without the info in front me, im guessing my settings were 1/10 @ f/4 as were the rest yesterday at this location. (i tend to underexpose these situations for effect) i needed the elevated iso of 1600 to help my situation knowing the grain would also enhance the end result. if i brace properly, i usually get good results at slow speeds. sepia toning was attained in post processing.

thanks everyone!

Most reactions

Back