What's new

Pipedream

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Before I was an amateur photographer. Before I was a pharmacist. I was an organist! Ok...I guess I still am, but I don't play nearly as much as I use to. However, I've been asked to play a concert at a local "second Sunday" series. Practicing for the concert has reminded me how much and why I use to love practicing at night. This photo reminds me of why I love organs. Each organ is a work of art in and of itself. This one isn't the best example, I suppose, but it's still very nice.

Of course, this is a photo forum, so I'm really here for a critique on the photo. Fire away!!


Pipedream by RxForB3, on Flickr
 
I couldn't possible critique this shot! The framing is good along with the contrast. :-)
 
Thank you! I think I will go back and reshoot, but move the piano out of the picture. I'm thinking I may have it enlarged to a poster size, framed, and displayed at the concert. Maybe even auction it off. Everything is donation based and whatever money could go to organ maintenance. Or would that be pretentious?

Any other suggestions for a reshoot?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom