What's new

Pittsburgh

Very, very nice! BUt i think u should have put a slower shutter speed as there are still ripples in the water.
 
I really like this picture. I would have liked the bottom portion cropped out since those parking lot lights take a little bit away. I don't think there is anything wrong with the ripples in the water either. Great shot.

Was this taken with some type of filter on the lens? For some reason, it looks like there are some objects of reflection in the sky. Not really sure, might just be my monitor.
 
I agree with cropping the bottom, and to some extent using a longer shutter (but it's not like "ripples" take away from the frame). I really don't like the clouds and the haze around the buildings, I would have crushed those shadows in ps and it would get rid of that stuff. Lovely shot. Good work!
 
hmm dunno. Looks like you may have cranked the saturation a bit far for my tastes.
 
Thank you all for your input. The photo was actually 3 exposures put together. 30 second 15 and I believe 6.

As for the ripples in the water it was the regatta so there for tons and tons and tons of boats. Probably not ideal for shooting but the girlfriend and I were up watching fireworks so I figured I would take a shot of the city
 
I wanted to "Like" the image a second time...but alas... that makes it "Unlike"

:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom