What's new

Pittsburgh

Frequency said:
I wanted to "Like" the image a second time...but alas... that makes it "Unlike"

:D

Thank you so much

Side note. I may post a crop later once I get around to the MacBook. Also clone some more water at the bottom
 
Is that Saturn?


$Saturn.webp
 
Cropping out all that foreground at the bottom made a huge improvement. And I see you got rid of Saturn as well. If I may, this would be my only changes to it:


$City2.webp

I just cloned out the tower lights, the few fireworks and used the tone map filter.
 
I think it's a beautiful photo!

And... I was wondering about those blotchy lights, too. There are at least 3. Perhaps Joshua is right and it's just flare.

$7505913022_6af7c8ab16_o.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom