What's new

Pixelmator vs. Photoshop Elements PSE (Mac)

p nut

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hello, I am looking to get a post-photo processing software and looking at the Pixelmator and PSE 8. I just do minor photo editing and nothing too advanced. I'm not sure which I would be better to choose.

If prices weren't a concern, I'd probably go with PSE, due to the popularity and thus, more support? (from more users). The prices are $34 (with mail in rebate) for the Pixelmator and $65.99 for PSE 8 (also mail in rebate).

Please advise on which I should choose or what you chose.

Thanks.
 
Too much hassle to get The GIMP to run under Mac OS X. Just buy Photoshop Elements 8,and install a polished, professional piece of software that will run flawlessly under OS X and which will work with thousands of plug-ins, actions, and filters developed for Adobe products.

There's a reason Adobe photography manipulation software is the leading brand,and has been for the better part of two decades.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom