What's new

PixelRabbit...you sexy thang!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is what I played w/ today. I really tried to think outside the box. Had some major fails but had fun.
1.
8421371364_011aae621b_z.jpg
[/url]

2. I notch this one up as a fail but I'm posting it anyway. Got the idea late and ran out of light. I also need a bigger picture...lol I'll try again another weekend...hehe

8421760866_83b3ea3970.jpg
 
Yay you played !!
yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon_zpsc495f113.gif

That first one is delicious!!
The second one is fun, you soooo have to perfect that one ;)
We have some nasty days on the way so I went to the dollar store today on a quest for a specific background I want to do but didn't find it :( but found a couple others to try ;)
 
OMG just had a Salvadore Dali flashback
seriously beautiful. Ed
 
Sweet! You have a solar system thing going on in the first one!
 
Pretty cool pics, the 1st one is way over my head... I haven't a clue as to how ya do something like that, which maakes even cooler. keep it up and most important have fun.
 
#1 is beyond cool.
 
Very nice !!! #1 is stellar...pun intended
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Pretty cool pics, the 1st one is way over my head... I haven't a clue as to how ya do something like that, which maakes even cooler. keep it up and most important have fun.
Easy peasy!! Just look up "Oil and Water Photography" on youtube and you'll find videos on how to do it.
The first one is Purdy. :D

The second is...well, it is. :lol: It looks very much like what would happen if *I* tried these...
Thanks!! Yes, the second is a fail...hehe But it was still funny w/ my little heads swimming around. I'll try that one again.

Yay you played !!
yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon_zpsc495f113.gif

That first one is delicious!!
The second one is fun, you soooo have to perfect that one ;)
We have some nasty days on the way so I went to the dollar store today on a quest for a specific background I want to do but didn't find it :( but found a couple others to try ;)
You do dollar store runs too?!! It's amazing what can inspire you. I can't tell you how many times I walked through and was like...hey, that might make something pretty cool to shoot.
I'll re-shoot the second one..hehe Just wanted to show the idea.

Thanks for all the comments everyone!!
 
Reminds me of a Trapper Keeper I had in 6th grade.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Reminds me of a Trapper Keeper I had in 6th grade.
YES...lol OMG, I haven't thought about a Trapper Keeper in forever. I didn't have any fancy pictures on mine. :(
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
lol No....never!! How do you even know what that is?!! Closet Lisa Frank fan?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom