What's new

PixelRabbit...you sexy thang!

lol No....never!! How do you even know what that is?!! Closet Lisa Frank fan?

I have two sisters.

I know you at least had a Dawson's Creek poster.
 
Very cool. I wonder what it would look like if you put apply voltage or positive charge to the water and oil. That would probably be a wicked shot as well. I'm really digging the first shot for sure.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
Very cool. I wonder what it would look like if you put apply voltage or positive charge to the water and oil. That would probably be a wicked shot as well. I'm really digging the first shot for sure.
Try it and let me know how that goes for ya!
 
That first one is just BAD A$$! Not quite the Amish wedding I thought it would be though.
 
Very cool. I wonder what it would look like if you put apply voltage or positive charge to the water and oil. That would probably be a wicked shot as well. I'm really digging the first shot for sure.
Try it and let me know how that goes for ya!

I definitely might. Maybe some electrolysis action or something. Did shot anything like that.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #22
I definitely might. Maybe some electrolysis action or something. Did shot anything like that.

Are we still talking about photography here?!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom