Pixmedic's Photo Contest X "Broken"

How about some broken teeth?
_mg_0614_by_danostergren-dawo9lt.jpg

I had to look through the thread to see if I posted anything. Totally forgot but I did post one so I can sleep better tonight

I would love to show this one! There is 2, I love this one the most! So this will be my entry. It is just a plain old photo that I love, and wasn’t a lot of thought to it. We just pulled over and I said “ go sit on that cool old truck that thing is awesome! “ and then drove away.
IMG_7050.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my second favorite that (isn’t my entry)......but I wanted to share. I love the shadow along her eyes- that you can’t see them ... something so natural and colorful and neat about it to me! I am sure you will see many faults but I love it [emoji173]️ might be a mom thing lol!
IMG_6062.JPG

Last edited:
39985503841_54ec9df3c0_o.jpg

These sweet guys (and girl) were severely neglected/mistreated, hundreds of pounds underweight, and without proper shelter or medical care.

These 3, along with about 40 other horses, a donkey, and a bull were removed from the owners custody, and he was court-ordered to surrender hundreds of other animals, shortly after I took this photo. *broken*

still tallying the votes. working 4 nights in a row isnt helping.
stay tuned for details on the winner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back