Pixmedic's Photo Contest XI "Its a Dogs life"

This was a hard one to make a choice. I went with this one because it was practice with a new lens a couple of nights ago.

There is not a day with Bufford, where there is not at least some drool.

dsc_3722-jpg.155292

Attachments

• DSC_3722.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 384
so many good dogs!
especially that adorable Golden Retriever!

Glad I just found this as I love all dogs. This is Susie our 6yr old Jack Chi that we rescued from the RSPCA in 2012, she is my little girl and a great family member. The RSPCA did tell us that she is scared of water, so when it rains we have to play indoors. So I give you The Model, she likes her photo taken, this was taken on Tuesday.

Hi Daddy by Dave, on Flickr

PixMedic, this was a great contest and a great concept. I really enjoyed seeing the photos in particular being a longtime dog owner and competitor. And for all of you who own rescued dogs...kudos to you for saving a dog who just wants the opportunity to love and be a part of someone's live who will let them show that love.

Lance came out of tire in the ditch on the way to one of Dad's customers. As far as I know he's the only one of nine who was rescued that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Got to say that I really do like seeing all these great photos of Mans Best Friend but one really is a heart wrenching one.

Almost Easter bump.
Would love to see a few more enteries this weekend!
Keep this thread topped off!
Get creative!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back