Pixmedic's Photo Contest XI "Its a Dogs life"

Steph & Sarge from a recent shoot for Vancouver Island Compassion Dogs...
Steph_Sarge.jpg
What a good pupper!

I've already entered the contest so this is just to bump the thread and provide another picture. This is Ike--when he was younger--competing in dog agility.

The photo was taken by the very gifted Nicole Fischer (she does this fulltime--pet photography, especially canine sports and performance) and I purchased the rights to the photo from her so I have authority to post it.
IMG_3884webready525x375.jpg

POV is great on this one!

Thanks Peeb, there's a been a good turn out on the thread. I'd hate to be the one to pick.

She is aging too...

Sweet girl. Reminds me of our Lola Bear. Boxers are so comical. You would think Lola was trying to talk to us, she could screw up her face and make all kinds of weird noises. Had a really deep bark, which betrayed what a big chicken she was.

Our rescue pup Taco View attachment 155012

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wow- I guess I never really new that tacos were waterproof.

Cool shot! How'd you manage that- underwater casing or special camera?

This is a special order taco, they are waterproof! [emoji23]

I used a GoPro with a dome attachment that’s allows you to shoot split level (above and below) the water [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Last day for submissions.
Smoke if ya got em

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

theres a lot to go through here so it may take a little while to reach consensus.
also, there seems to be a little contention among the ranks as to which picture is best, so stand by...

Most reactions

Back