Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Guess whos back? Back again?
Medic's back, tell a friend.

Its that time again!
Time for the Pixmedic (thisisprobablythelasttimethisisgoingtohappen) photo contest!

contestdoge-2.JPG

I know its been a while folks, so ill give you all a quick refresher on how this works...

The rules are simple.
I will announce a theme. If you wish to participate in the contest, post ONE picture (taken by you) in this thread that you feel best encompasses your vision of the theme. You can be as literal as you want, or think outside the box with subtlety and innuendo. Pictures taken prior to the contest are admissible as long as they were taken by you and have NOT been submitted in any of my prior contests.
The judging is based primarily on theme appropriateness and creativity, not on the technical aspects or difficulty of the shot.
Only one entry per person is allowed, but you ARE allowed to edit your post and change pictures up until the contest closes. Failure to read and/or follow contest rules will lead to a disqualification.
Also a reminder that this contest is in no way sponsored by the forum and all prize money comes out of my own pocket.

The contest will run for approximately one month, and at the end of a very vague and possibly changing time period, the wife and I (and possibly the ferrets if they are awake) will decide on a winner.

This months theme is....
"In Motion"

the prize will be a little extra due to the long interval ($100 visa gift card, or $100 by paypal)

the contest will run until the end of november.

the wife and I reserve the right to edit, change, add to, subtract from, or cancel this contest at any time for any dumb old reason.

By the way, I should have mentioned, thank you for sponsoring again.

Most reactions

Back