Pizza.

PIIIIIZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!:D

ziti pizza, yum

Dammit.

You just made me call in an order.

me too, I'm calling up mellow mushroom as we speak

It'll probably cost me about 16 bucks too. normal price I guess. Mellow Mushroom ROCKS

Holy cow! what about $5 hot n' ready at Little Ceasers?

Large pepperoni or cheese, $5!

Yeah, but your neglecting that fact that little ceasers is an inferior pie ;)

That's 2 hours pay. I'm on the equivalent of $11.40 an hour. Is that good for a part time teenage worker, in Canada?
Minimum wage is $7.25/hr, so yes, very. $13/hr here, but I hardly put any hours. I'd say the average is around $7-9/hr for teenagers working part time.

Holy cow! what about $5 hot n' ready at Little Ceasers?

Large pepperoni or cheese, $5!

I got the world's nastiest hot and ready the other day. We had it covered with garlic butter and Parmesan she make the thing like puddle in garlic butter.

Minimum wage in the UK is £4.60, $9.20. I think I'm on $11. We have 17.5% tax on everything though and a candy bar costs $1.

Am I over doing it with the $$$'s and the "Candy bar's", There never seems to be many English people on the websites I go on. I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

Damn guys, when I worked part time in high-school, I earned a fat 5.15 USD an hour.

Needless to say, if you dont go to college, your done for (unless you become an entrepreneur.

And to be on topic, I just finished half my mellow mushroom pizza pie and I'm stuffed :)

Most reactions

Back