Pizza.

I got the world's nastiest hot and ready the other day. We had it covered with garlic butter and Parmesan she make the thing like puddle in garlic butter.

Yeah, but it was only $5!:mrgreen:

Price :thumbup:

Taste :thumbdown:

I had a take away 12" pizza tonight, nothing special, It cost £8 ($16.4, 11 Euros). How crazy is that?

i can get 2x 10" pizzas, 2x cheese burger 1/4 pounders, 2x large fries and 2x cokes for £10 by mine. Which is not bad

Last night i had a pizza from perfect pizza, it cost £14 for 2 large pizzas, I had most of one of them in a drunken stupour, i woke up this morning feeling sick as hell.

I don't even LIKE perfect pizza!

Dominos do buy one get one free deals. I had a couple of 9" pizzas for dinner after having a packet of egg fried rice and a large family bag of walkers sensations for lunch. I'm on a diet so left a slice.

I got the world's nastiest hot and ready the other day. We had it covered with garlic butter and Parmesan she make the thing like puddle in garlic butter.
ewwwww

Holy cow! what about $5 hot n' ready at Little Ceasers?

Large pepperoni or cheese, $5!

An absolute goldmine, that deal, especially when eating for one

Pizza's the one dish you disregard the price/payment ratio. Savour the taste, it's always worth it.

Christ I want some pizza

The Little Caesar's around here has good pizza.

We don't have Little Caesars

we have little brains...:confused:

Pizza is nothing more than Toast with a big price ticket slapped on it, you suckers!

There is nothing finer than Cheese on toast

I love cheese on toast, with tobasco sauce!

Wednesdays dinner.

I decided not to be a huge pig and saved one pizza for lunch the next day. ;)

Attachments

• $Image1.jpg
    $Image1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 71
Dominos do buy one get one free deals. I had a couple of 9" pizzas for dinner after having a packet of egg fried rice and a large family bag of walkers sensations for lunch. I'm on a diet so left a slice.

Dominos in Exeter often came with extra hair ... so I gave up on them ;)

Had a GF at pizza hut, so I got them cheaper around midnight ... good for your purse, bad for your sixpack :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back