What's new

Places to look for new photo gigs

andrew84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Hi there,
It's my first post here, so be indulgent! :mrgreen:
I'm a part-time freelance photographer (meaning i don't make enough money to make a living out of it...unfortunately) and I'm constantly trying to look for new jobs.
I'm browsing craigslist and all those sites, but I also saw some site that offer paying services like thecreativeloft.com
Did you guys tried it? I'm hesistant to join, but it doesn't look to scam for me.

Waiting for your feedback,

Cheers,
Andrew
 
This looks like a spam email trying to drive traffic to an otherwise dead site.
 
:cheers:

I'll toast to that Tharmsen!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi before it got locked!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom