Placing an Adorama order

The grip does have a tripod socket, but here's the description on the bracket

The Quick Flip accepts all DSLR cameras except those with large, accessory battery packs or motor drives.

It must be the height of it then - it's not tall enough to clear a gripped camera.

It would still work in portrait orientation, but not in landscape.

Just looking at the picture of it, it looks like it would fit, but who knows. I guess skip it and try to find one locally that you can test on your camera before buying.

Guess that's what I will have to do unless I find a different one on adorama

funny i went to adorama today not realizing its friday and they are closed hahaha it sucked i was looking forward to buying something..

Stands that are built that way with the "old-fashioned" ferrules and the big plastic-tipped locking knobs tend to get old and look like crap after about 15 years, and last another 15 years until you get sick of the way they look and re-paint them. So...you're gonna want to buy another two or three stands just like that later.

sooo, you're saying it's a REALLY GOOD stand??? Ya kinda lost me lol

funny i went to adorama today not realizing its friday and they are closed hahaha it sucked i was looking forward to buying something..

I'm so sorry you were inconvenienced. Please find below a full listing of our hours:

Store Hours:
Sun. 9:30am to 5:00pm
Mon. - Thurs. 9:00am to 8:00pm
Fri. 9:00am to 2:00pm
Eastern time.
Saturday we are closed

Mail Order Hours: Sun. 9:30am to 5:00pm
Mon. - Thurs. 9:00am to 7:30pm
Fri. 9:00am to 1:30pm
Eastern time.
Saturday we are closed

Customer Service Hours: Mon. - Thurs. 9:30am to 5:30pm