Plane Landing

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Trying to shoot the bay and a plane almost landed on me.

20080811-IMG_0225-0812080001.jpg

Whoa, I like that shot a lot! The curve of the water in the foreground, the lighting above the city, and that cool streak left by the passing airplane, makes for a really interesting shot.

I'm still waiting for the impact shot. :biggrin:

Cool shot Thor. :thumbsup:

Great shot!, Well done.....But if you could have left the shutter open a few seconds more I think it would have been a little more dramatic to see the streaks touch down, but great image anyway.

thanks guys !

actually it was foggy and you dont see light until the plane burst into view, its landing Behind me, not in front. !!!!

Looks like a meteor coming down though huh.

I wanted to publish the impact shot but shiny black SUV;s stopped me.
Lol just kidding.

That shot really intrigued me. And living near an airport, I could tell the plane was coming towards you. You'd never get that bright of a light streak if it was going away because that light is from their "headlights".

I just had a thought and wonder if anyone has tried doing a stereoscopic image of a long exposure shot. Of course you'd need two cameras, but I think the effect would be pretty cool. Especially for this shot, you'd really see the plane "coming right for ya!"

-William

I have to say that is one of the most interesting shots I have ever seen. Simply great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back