No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pugsnet.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcome and most appreciated!

DSC_1318-Edit Small.jpg

To be honest, I find it a bit boring. It just looks like you were standing there, pointed your camera down and took a shot. I think it would have been much more interesting if you have got the lifesaver (to the far left) in the frame and maybe got a more interesting angle on things. I might have sat to the left of the lifesaver focused on it and got the rope and planks and such in the right of the frame a little more in the background.

To be honest, I find it a bit boring. It just looks like you were standing there, pointed your camera down and took a shot. I think it would have been much more interesting if you have got the lifesaver (to the far left) in the frame and maybe got a more interesting angle on things. I might have sat to the left of the lifesaver focused on it and got the rope and planks and such in the right of the frame a little more in the background.
Thank your this feedback! I'm always interested in lines, geometry, symmetry/asymmetry, etc... and I often forget that what fascinates me about a composition is NOT what will appeal to others. I need to work on bringing an interesting subject into what would otherwise be a boring set of lines and shapes.

I'd be interested in hearing what others think about how to balance what I find personally interesting and what a viewer will find interesting.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back