plants toward the sky

3ashig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys.
this is one of my best works (out of 3) until now.
by the way I am just a beginer and I need your comment
1226660_l.jpg

A larger image would be nice to see... Also, I wouldn't have that distracting of a watermark.

Hi there.
this might be better.
but what do you mean by watermark? beacuase I couldn't find it
the%20third%20one.jpg

thats a cool picture!!! i think a bit of a wider angle would have been even nicer But the subject is neat looking! the exposure doesn't look bad. I would like to see more of the tree in the frame though.Like maybe laying on the ground shooting up, or a few more steps taken back to get more of the trunk in the frame. otherwise I still say it's a cool picture!!!:thumbup:

thanks you all guys for your comment in I will make sure to be aware of them next time.
3ashig (the lover)

I really like the picture as is, the colors are very nice and its smooth looking. But yeah like everyone else said the watermark either has to go or the font needs to be changed.

...Like maybe laying on the ground shooting up...

Ha!
The very thought I had, too, when I first saw these yesterday! :D
These are very funny trees, I can't say I have ever seen any trees of the kind before, almost like out of a fantasy world. If you can go where they are easily, you can choose them for a kind of self-imposed assignment and take all sorts of photos of them in all different light situations, seasons, wide-angle, close-up, textures, funny angles ... there is much there to be explored, I think.

I really like the picture as is, the colors are very nice and its smooth looking. But yeah like everyone else said the watermark either has to go or the font needs to be changed.
thanks for your comment mate

Ha!
The very thought I had, too, when I first saw these yesterday! :D
These are very funny trees, I can't say I have ever seen any trees of the kind before, almost like out of a fantasy world. If you can go where they are easily, you can choose them for a kind of self-imposed assignment and take all sorts of photos of them in all different light situations, seasons, wide-angle, close-up, textures, funny angles ... there is much there to be explored, I think.

Hi mate.
thank you very much. I'll go there soon and try all the situations and hopefully I'll get better photos.
3ahig

Most reactions

New Topics

Back