What's new

Playboy

Juice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2010
Messages
419
Reaction score
51
Location
Varies
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I must have taken at least 20 shots of this trying to get something I liked. This is in a car museum, so my mobility around the cars was limited. I think the shot came out ok, but I was kind of at a loss on how to improve it. What would you have done differently? TIA ;)

playboy.jpg
 
It would have looked nice with the hood ornament in focus as well, but I'm guessing you pretty much had to shoot wide open to get this shot. Still, I would have cranked the ISO as much as I could to have a larger DoF.
 
It would have looked nice with the hood ornament in focus as well, but I'm guessing you pretty much had to shoot wide open to get this shot. Still, I would have cranked the ISO as much as I could to have a larger DoF.

Actually I do have a shot with the hood ornament in better focus.

SaratogaAutoMuseum068.jpg
 
Not sure why you're asking. These are rather mundane things.
 
Because it's an open forum and I wanted to. Any questions?
 
Not sure why you're asking. These are rather mundane things.

Not sure why you're posting. Your posts are about rather mundane things.

Seriously, get over yourself. Not everyone can be this great, not-a-photographer like you. He likes the subject. Just because you don't doesn't mean you can be an a**hole about it. Either give constructive criticism, or shut the hell up.
 
I must have taken at least 20 shots of this trying to get something I liked. This is in a car museum, so my mobility around the cars was limited. I think the shot came out ok, but I was kind of at a loss on how to improve it. What would you have done differently? TIA ;)

playboy.jpg

The text and high contrast on the lower right are providing competing attention away from the hood. I like the leading lines of the ceiling, but dislike the visual noise up there.

What do you think of these quick and dirty edits?
playboyRv.jpg


I'd also like it framed so that "PLAYBOY" appears a little higher in the frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom