What's new

Played with scissors

Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,779
Location
talbot victoria australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love the honey colours in this hope you do too :)
 

Attachments

  • $Scissors.webp
    $Scissors.webp
    77 KB · Views: 103
Wow, I like how you're making an everyday object into a very interesting subject! Nice contrast too! I think a tight crop would help really focus on to the colour. But I like the attention of detail, perhaps try an experiment with real honey!
 
Last edited:
Well done. Very shallow DOF, good focus placement, effective use of the reflected glare to highlight the translucent handles, it all works.
 
Only thing I reckon, would be slightly more DOF and maybe change the angle so the light coming directly in front, comes in at the side.
 
great example of taking ordinary things around the house and making a great shot from it, well done, love the color of the handle.
 
great example of taking ordinary things around the house and making a great shot from it, well done, love the color of the handle.
Thank you... I saw the ten things to shoot within ten feet article on this site and thought the scissors qualified :).. I purposely made the DOF shallow to make the pic more about the colours that I saw than the item...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom