What's new

Playground Equipment

Passion4Film

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the saturation is high and that the blues of the equipment and the sky kind of blend, but I kind of like it like That. What do you think?

Image00003.jpg
 
i duno... its interesting but the bars sorta blend in with the sky a little too well for my taste
 
I think its perfect...i love how it blends...really really nice shot bro.
 
I like it :) I think I'd crop off the bottom though where the orange poles and the telephone pole would all be taken out.
 
Thanks, guys!

I've actually been playing with crops as you suggested! :)


Sarah
 
I’m more bothered by the blown out area on front center post that blue bar and sky. On the plus side it got nice lines
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom