What's new

playing a bit

I like that, its cool. Again would make a cool art print
 
That's about the color of my son's room. Vivid. Almost like an abstract painting, though you would have fooled me had I not known it was a photo.
 
Shot with the 40mm Pancake! I've heard a lot about that lens, mostly good. How are you liking it?
 
Shot with the 40mm Pancake! I've heard a lot about that lens, mostly good. How are you liking it?
It's a great lens. I also heard good things about it and because of my budget at the time I decided to buy it. No regrets.
Half of my flickr is shot with that lens.
It does look funny though ;)


thanks guys for taking your time
 
Last edited:
Excellent! I love it!
 
Excellent! I love it!
glad you like it :)

Glare from the window
No

I love this, Maria!
Nicely done! Makes me wish I was going to be flying anytime soon, but not much likelihood of that.
I was scared when I saw you commented ;) I feel so relieved now :)

Whenever I'm flying I take lots of shots of the sky, I can't help it... it's so beautiful being up there... (I'm afraid of heights, seriously, but that has nothing to do with flying, I'm not scared flying... go figure)
 
I love this, Maria!
Nicely done! Makes me wish I was going to be flying anytime soon, but not much likelihood of that.
I was scared when I saw you commented ;) I feel so relieved now :)

Whenever I'm flying I take lots of shots of the sky, I can't help it... it's so beautiful being up there... (I'm afraid of heights, seriously, but that has nothing to do with flying, I'm not scared flying... go figure)


Wait…what?!? Scared? Of ME?? Why on earth would be scared about what *I* might say?
I'm mostly harmless… :lol:
 
I was scared when I saw you commented ;)

Wait…what?!? Scared? Of ME?? Why on earth would be scared about what *I* might say?
I'm mostly harmless… :lol:

Well, I agree with majority of your comments I read in other threads, this was I think your first comment on my picture... I was mostly paying attention when you critique on what's bad in photos or attitude of OP. You do that in a certain way I like but... somehow I didn't expected you'll say "Nice" on this picture ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom