Playing around with editing C&C welcome

cardinals1970

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So lately I have been playing around with editing, so I thought I would put one up for C&C.

205960_228004320569661_150257215011039_565197_701824_n.jpg

Don't like "Barbie-doll-like" edits, sorry. However, there is something in the background, which is barely visible, but still visible enough (left and right parts of the image). When you were editing, you should have cloned that out IMO, so that the background would be pure black.

Don't like "Barbie-doll-like" edits, sorry. However, there is something in the background, which is barely visible, but still visible enough (left and right parts of the image). When you were editing, you should have cloned that out IMO, so that the background would be pure black.

Thanks for your comments and I can see what you are talking about on the barbie doll look and the things that could have been cloned out.

She does look barbie doll like. I don't particularly care for this edit because she just looks fake. I do like what you have done with her eyes.

The eyes kill it, way to fake looking. She kind of looks like she belongs in the movie Twilight :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back