Playing at the Park

MPowerM3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time really shooting kids while playing. Ive been big on automotive shots, but this was soo much fun, I hope they came out ok. Let me know what you think.

IMG_5478.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5461.jpg

IMG_5460.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5407.jpg

IMG_5402.jpg

IMG_5392.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Nice series all in all. Some are a bit "cluttered" with regards to composition and DOF, too much clearly recognisable background in them. A pity about 2 which went all out of focus, her expression suggests it could have been really nice ... which is kind of compensated by 8, though I wish for that one there had been a little less reflections. But she looks very cheerful and playful in that one (other than in 2, mind ;)).

My favourite is Photo 5 (too), and I also like 10 with all its motion blur, shows some action, and motion blur is very different from out-of-focus blur!

11 is also nice, but if this had been mine and had come out of the camera like this, I'd have worked on the overall composition further just by cropping it little to get rid of the blue pole on the far left (plus a little of the sky, I assume, to get back to the normal ratio), so the subject would be more off centre, with room for him to look and (this nicely) smile into.

Most reactions

Back