What's new

Playing Chicken

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
9,899
Reaction score
15
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK OK, so they're roosters. "Playing Rooster" didn't sound as good for a title.

IMG_6967-Edit.jpg



IMG_6960-Edit.jpg



IMG_6989-Edit.jpg
 
Thanks! About 6:30 am this morning -- natural light.
 
Nr 1 is funny. The rooster is the national symbol of France and you have a French flag in the background: blue, white an red.
 
That "blue" is actually shadow on the white, but I see what you mean and it looks blue!
 
@icassell
Yes, I saw that but I still thought it was funny. Very French ;-) Reminds me I haven't made coq-au-vin in a while.
 
Do you keep those as pets?

Nah! This was taken at a historic farm I went to on Monday. I'm told, however, that keeping chickens out here isn't a bad idea as they eat scorpions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom