playing dress up C&C please

Aenjell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying out my new D90 with my studio lights and did a shoot of my niece trying on her favorite outfits along with my old wedding dress. Please give me some C&C on these.

Sayaka009.jpg

Sayaka016.jpg

Sayaka029.jpg

Sayaka030.jpg

Thanks!

Congrats- Looks like the new lights are working well! Exposure looks good. Lovely girl! #3 with the wrinkled backdrop and all the blank space to the left seemed a bit off. I included an edit with a closer crop. Also- lip gloss + strobes = nasty hotspots. :)

Sayaka029edit.jpg

Thanks for all the comments and the edit. I hadn't tried any pp on it yet, just got photoshop elements 8 so can't wait to try out the edit ideas.

May I ask the setup you used? Is that two off camera lights you have? Strobes? I'm trying to get my gear set up and like the look of your photos. They look great!

If I were you I would allow your son to play with the things that interest him, and also try to "guide" his interests at the same time. If he shows any interest in something that you think would be good for him, pursue it. For example, if he likes music, buy him some kids instruments to play with.

I love #4. It has so much personality.

For a fairly simple pp actions for elements you could try going to Coffee Shop. Rita has lots of free ones. I have used Eye Bright and Perfect Portrait with lots of success. It took me a few tries to figure out how to do the layers, etc. She has some good tutorials. I have Elements 8.

Have fun!,
Susan

If I were you I would allow your son to play with the things that interest him, and also try to "guide" his interests at the same time. If he shows any interest in something that you think would be good for him, pursue it. For example, if he likes music, buy him some kids instruments to play with.

Did I miss something?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back