Playing With A Fog Machine

I was going to say something about the edges of the backdrop being visible, but it totally works. It all works. look at that tie.

I was going to say something about the edges of the backdrop being visible, but it totally works. It all works. look at that tie.
Thank you. I did consider cropping it to hide the edges, but decided that I like it better with the edges as well.

Amazing work!
  • I like all the detail you got with the apperture at f/10, it's crispy, it's sharp!
  • That light on the background gives a nice kick on your models face (not literally though lol) and makes the smoke look even better, kinda creamy!
  • The model's body seems evenly lit (I assume you might have used a darn big light for that, good call!)
  • The background smoke has a blue-ish tint to it (or is it my screen?) which goes very well with the shirt and the yellow light matches the pants and skintone very well...
  • On top of all that, the colorfull tie really ties it up!
To sum it up, love the photo! I would totally hire :)
Congrats!

Amazing work!
  • I like all the detail you got with the apperture at f/10, it's crispy, it's sharp!
  • That light on the background gives a nice kick on your models face (not literally though lol) and makes the smoke look even better, kinda creamy!
  • The model's body seems evenly lit (I assume you might have used a darn big light for that, good call!)
  • The background smoke has a blue-ish tint to it (or is it my screen?) which goes very well with the shirt and the yellow light matches the pants and skintone very well...
  • On top of all that, the colorfull tie really ties it up!
To sum it up, love the photo! I would totally hire :)
Congrats!
Thank you!

Most reactions

Back