D7K This is the right time.. Joined May 25, 2014 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 793 Location Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2014 #1 I know, my Post processing blows..
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2014 #2 Nothing to hold interest...
D7K This is the right time.. Joined May 25, 2014 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 793 Location Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah - I agree - it's a sparse shot indeed haha it's a few months old, It was more of a play around with the new lens shot whilst stuck at home (working), but then again, art is subjective I guess I like the minimalist pictures sometimes - I could probably crop this one and be happier.. Cheers for the feedback..
Yeah - I agree - it's a sparse shot indeed haha it's a few months old, It was more of a play around with the new lens shot whilst stuck at home (working), but then again, art is subjective I guess I like the minimalist pictures sometimes - I could probably crop this one and be happier.. Cheers for the feedback..
TipTop TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2014 Messages 58 Reaction score 16 Jun 19, 2014 #4 I think a tighter crop would help to bring more interest to the coins in focus
D7K This is the right time.. Joined May 25, 2014 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 793 Location Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 TipTop said: I think a tighter crop would help to bring more interest to the coins in focus Click to expand... Yeah not sure why I was a working a 50/50 "horizon line" on it looking back, but we live and learn!
TipTop said: I think a tighter crop would help to bring more interest to the coins in focus Click to expand... Yeah not sure why I was a working a 50/50 "horizon line" on it looking back, but we live and learn!