What's new

Playing with flowers, abstract qualities?

Neat idea! I love the first one, the simplicity is wonderful. The second is close but the top left corner is too heavy and dark, perhaps a bit off the top to minimize that?
 
Yes first one has a fine composition; the background colors in both are awesome; the lighting is also excellent; as PR has pointed out the left top corner of the second image is a bit clogged; I think you had better clone and clean that corner :D
 
Thanks! How about a panoramic crop just about that green leaf? I don't have time to do it now, lecture soon, but I can crop and repost later tonight. I think that might help the composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom